By heating water only when it’s needed, qualified gas tankless water heaters cut water heating expenses by 30%, while also providing continuous hot water delivery. Tankless models are a great choice for new construction and major remodeling, but are also becoming popular as a replacement for gas storage water heaters.
- Save energy and save money
- Endless hot water, smart technology heats water only when you need it and provides an endless supply of hot water
- Save space, about as big as a carry-on suitcase, a tankless water-heater frees up valuable space in your home.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- When a hot water tap is turned on in your home, cold water is drawn into the water heater. A flow sensor activates the gas burner, which warms the heat exchanger. Incoming cold water encircles the heat exchanger and leaves the heater at its set-point temperature. Combustion gases safely exit through a dedicated, sealed vent system.
- By heating water only when needed, instead of maintaining a tank full of hot water at all times, tankless water heaters can achieve greater efficiency than standard tank-type water heaters.